ECA Frostbite Rally

The forecast for the first Frostbite Rally dates (Sat 06 and Sunday 07 January is not looking good on MetOffice Extended Outlook, Windfinder, Windguru or XC Weather to venture out of EYH, let alone get over the Bar Saturday, and back on Sunday(where the forecast gusts are Bft 8 on most sites as Storm Eleanor heads towards the UK) .
If anyone is considering joining me this weekend or the reserve date 19-21/01/2017, either round to Portsmouth or to a Chi Harbour venue if the weather permits, please e-mail me with boat name, length, keel type, and likely crew numbers:
Dick Tyrrell
cruising@emsworthcruisingassociation.co.uk

This entry was posted in Rally. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.