Crew wanted for West Country Trip 15-25 May

Hi, I am looking to take Koto on the ‘Go West’ B Rally between the 15th and 25/6th May and looking for crew as Karen cannot make these weekdays and it may involve some overnight sailing or leaving/arriving in the dark.

Itinerary will be weather dependent but the idea is to try and get to Dartmouth and places between. Whether this is a day/night sail to Dartmouth and leisurely sail back, or staged to Dartmouth is yet to be decided and very weather dependent. Imagine we could get to any combo of Weymouth/Portland, Dartmouth, Brixham, Torquay, Teignmouth, River Exe, Westport, Poole and any of the usual Solent ports.

Space for one or two crew. Let me know if you are interested, my contact details are in the ECA yearbook.

Neil (Fuller)

This entry was posted in Crew Wanted / Available. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.