Rally to Portsmouth 27-28 February

Due to circumstances beyond the Commodore’s control, he has decided to cancel this Rally as an official event.

However, this allows considerable flexibility in making this a B type Rally. If the weather looks favourable as the date draws nearer, perhaps members could contact the Commodore to let him know if they would still like to go to Portsmouth (or beyond). He will count heads and help co-ordinate (as there is no OoD).

We have cancelled a block berth booking at Port Solent and the restaurant but, if you would like to vist this venue, the Marina should have spaces for you- they are aware of the situation.

This entry was posted in Rally. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.