A final call for all those thinking of attending this rally (23rd-25th May to Hythe). At the moment I have confirmed boats:
I am waiting on confirmation from:
If you want to come along let me know asap. I am waiting to see if there are spaces available above the four confirmed. For those of you who are definitely coming please also get your menu choices in to me by the end of next weekend.
Looking forward to seeing you all, let’s hope the weather has settled by then.